Friday, February 02, 2007

Pass me a Diet Coke

Remember those infamous Diet Coke commercials with the women working in the high rise drooling over a really hot construction worker? Well, my place of work is currently being expanded, and the paltry choice of construction workers on site has me wishing for Lucky Vanous, the man who was THE hot construction worker in that commercial.
But he has more to his name than the Diet Coke commercials... He had a cameo in Will and Grace as an EMT, He did a stint on All my Children, and he has his own workout video... which he directed himself.
Am I trying to justify ogling this man by listing his accomplishments? Maybe. I do like my men a little smarter than bricks. But he's just so... PURTY... Let's just look at him for a while, shall we?

*sigh*

1 comment:

Vic said...

That's one handsome hunkadoo! Great choice!