Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My gift list

Mom- Phone- because she wears the mouthpiece on hers out every three months. I die a little inside when I see her name pop up on caller ID. Don’t get me wrong, I love my mom. I just have better things to do with a couple hours of my evening EVERY DAY than to listen to her talk about nothing in particular.

Dad- Earplugs- HA! No, seriously, my dad’s birthday is 2 days after Christmas, so we went all out and got him a radio and speakers for his jeep he is restoring. My fiancĂ© installs car stereos and alarms, so he will install it for him (did I remember to mention that to him?). My dad has had this jeep since I was probably 10 years old. It has never had a radio in it. I always hated that Jeep, but finally it will have some sound to it. About damn time 15 years too late…

My fiancĂ©- a Sony Playstation- Something for me to threaten to throw out the window if he doesn’t do my bidding. Threatening to deny sex stopped working a while back because he finally figured out I was usually bluffing.

My daughter- Just look at ToysRus.com and if it is pink, she probably got it. Seriously, this child is totally spoiled. The UPS man knows me by first name by now. My ex’s family is from Ireland and they have been mailing packages daily. I’m sick of wrapping. I know I have wrapped a good 50+ presents for her. And I have no clue what my grandparents have gotten her (they were the ones that Santa Claus “really” visited when we were kids)

My brother- A coffee mug that flips you a bird when you get to the bottom.

Fiance’s mother – “Cats” the Broadway Musical on DVD. She is the scary cat lady. You know, the one who has to replace her carpeting every few years because she has so many cats and they are constantly having to mark their territory in various corners in the house.

Fiance’s father- Electronic Sudoku game. I know, totally unimaginative. But other than loving Sudoku, he is a preacher. Considering I am living in sin with his only son, I didn’t think a Bible was appropriate.

Fiance’s sister- fleece pullover that is guaranteed to put static in her hair. We aren’t exactly close.

Fiance’s brother in law – a Georgia state tee shirt. He’s an Auburn fan.

Everyone else- Whatever was on sale and came in a nice, easy to wrap, square box.

No comments: