Friday, January 26, 2007

Ace of Cakes



I have discovered my new addiction. You all know that I am in love with decorating cakes. Well, Food Network has a show on called Ace of Cakes. I'm only pissed I haven't dicovered it sooner. It comes on every Thursday night at 10:30.


The concept of the show is based around a Bakery called Charm City Cakes. They make the most spectacular sculpted cakes, and this show takes you through the processes and the drama of getting these cakes made. I feel the show would benefit by being an hour long, rather than the 30 minutes it currently airs, but all in all I am now in LOVE with this show.


I already got a few good ideas, and the best part is you get to see their process. I have to say, that the 30 minutes of this show I watched last night captivated me more than the last 4 or 5 episodes of Top Chef Season 2 have combined.


So if you're a cake worshipper as I am, tune in to the Food Network Thursday nights at 10:30!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dahling, I haven't visited your blog in a while. Been swamped. Am planning to read your posts this weekend when I have some breathing space and when I am on my regular computer.

Your comment on my blog today was a hoot! Great stuff. Thanks for visiting.