Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Good Woman

I watched this movie this past weekend and enjoyed it immensely. The cast is an utter dream. I'm not usually a Helen Hunt fan, but with all the other talent involved I knew this film could not miss, and to be frank, Ms. Hunt very pleasantly surprised me in this role.

The stars of the movie, however, had to be Scarlett Johansson, Stephen Campbell Moore, and Mark Umbers. Three beautiful and talented people.

The screenplay is based on Oscar Wilde's play Lady Windemere's Fan, which I also heartily encourage you to see acted out in live theater, if the opportunity ever presents itself.

The costumes and setting for this movie are sublime. Get ready to be transported to Italy at it's finest.

I heartily reccommend this movie. Four brilliant stars!!

2 comments:

Vic said...

Have not seen this movie, but will place it on my netflix list!

jinxy said...

Girl! you have got to drop Netflix and switch to the Blockbuster Totaly Access plan... you get may more movies and faster! This whole weekend I had 6 movies to choose from in my house and I'm only on the 3-at-a-time plan. Trust me it is worth it!