Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another good movie

I know, I have been watching a lot of movies lately. But up until this point I have really not had time, and this past week I have been a trifle ill, so I have been spending my time napping and watching movie rentals. YAY.

Anyhow: I know I may be one of the last people in the world to see this movie, but I was busy when it came out, so bear with me:

The Devil Wears Prada

This movie really reminded me of the feel of the book Sushi for Beginners.
Meryl Streep was of course divine, and Anne Hathaway wasn't bad.

Please tell me though that I'm not the only one disappointed with the ending. Well, I suppose it makes a good enough movie ending, but was the girl crazy? I hate it for whoever, but given an opportunity like that I believe I would have been all over it.

The moral of the movie:
The Fashion Industry is cutthroat... REALLY!?! Tres Naiivetee if you ask me...
(I know it had another moral about learning something about who you are or some crap, but this is MY review, so I really don't care to touch that)

But the movie was fun to watch and when you have a fever you can't ask for more than that.

Now I'm off to watch The Sentinel right after I spray my keyboard down with Clorox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The book ending was better, but just seeing Meryl Streep strut her stuff was enough for me. Such fun!