Monday, May 07, 2007

Your Supermodel Name

The PRGayBoys blogged about my favorite movie Funny Face this morning. In the comments Bill gave us an interesting bit of trivia, as per usual.

The most fabulous Dovima (who was featured in this wonderful movie) was originally named Dorothy Virginia Margaret Juba. Do you see where they got Do-Vi-Ma from?

So, I'm going to take my name and create a supermodel name out of it.

My supermodel name is : Rolywi

Create your supermodel name and post it. Go ahead, it'll be fun :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine is ViJe daGeMa San.

You'd almost think I was a Japanese hooker!

Linda Merrill said...

Mine is LiMa HeMe = Lima Heme = Lima Bean? yikes. I guess I'm the supermodel's dinner.

jinxy said...

Japanese Hookers and South American vegetable ladies. We have it all on this blog :)

Mine sounds like an african name. Exotic. And I'm possibly one of the pastiest people on this planet. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...guess mine would be Er + El + Le = "Erelle"

That sounds kinda 'supermodelish' I guess I could live with that.

Anonymous said...

Hahahah mine would be HaChaGo
Sounds like I a type of small city car...I imagine it to be like the Toyota Aygo :| I do like that car though..

Anonymous said...

MoJoPo

Anonymous said...

It is appropriate time to make some plans
for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this publish and if I may just I want to recommend you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

Look into my blog ... iklan baris poskota