Monday, August 27, 2007

Halle - Bravo - lujah

Okay. I am officially hooked up. I have Bravo again. Yay!!! I'll probably spend a month watching nothing but re-runs of all the shows I have missed. THANK GOD for Bravo's re-run habit. And, for the record, I HATE Bravo's website. I can say that now that they are not my main source for Bravo programming.

Also, I started selling Avon this month, and I have sold $500 in a week! I started selling because I LOVE their ANEW Clinical products but there are no AVON ladies where I live so I was ordering it online and having it shipped. I figured that with me only working a real job 3 days a week that selling it would be fairly easy money. I didn't know how right I was. I really haven't had to do much, people find me. And since there are maybe 2 other avon ladies in my district, it's a fairly receptive market.

If any of you out in Blogland want to try their products you can order them on my website. The ANEW Clinical products really are amazing. My mom got me hooked and now my porcelain skin is now more porcelain than it has been in a long while. And all those pesky forehead lines are fading fast. Anything that gives you those kinds of results without surgery and face-peeling chemicals has my vote!

Plus, if you guys buy it through my site, I get money. And if I get enough money I can quit my Mon-Wed job and perhaps have enough time to blog as much as I would like to. Maybe. But inthe short-term all my Avon money is going to my vacation fund. I believe Tokyo will be the first stop :)

Konnichiwa!!

3 comments:

Vic said...

Oh, so glad to know you're connected again. Now you can snark along with the rest of us. As for Avon, when I was in college those were the only scents I used. Congratulations for being so successful in your first week!

Marius said...

Yes! You're connected again! I look forward to reading your Bravo posts. Hm, so you're an Avon lady. Is there a pink car in your future? That would be so Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde. :)

jinxy said...

That's Mary Kay dear. All I get at Avon is cash and some Victorian style figurines that will probably hit Ebay the day I get them in the mail. I'm not big on cutesy figurines.

Though, it's funny you mention the pink car thing because I am going to get my CRV re-painted and Katie's vote is for pink (of course.)

I haven't made up my mind yet.