Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday's Twins Design Star Special Pt. 1

I am going to be doing a 3-part series on the lookalikes of the contestants of Design Star. Now, before I get reamed for my choices, let me just say that this is going by the faces of the contestants only, and are mostly based on the picture I have. I have not been watching the show religiously, and I'm sure many contestants look differently from their official photo, but oh well. I work with what I've got, and if you think you can do better, by all means try. I'll even link to you.

First of all, Let me thank Linda Merrill over at ::Surroundings:: for having these pics of the Design Star contestants on her website.



For our first lookalikes:

Todd

Gary Busey

Christina

Heidi Klum

Josh F

Matthew Perry

3 comments:

Vic said...

nicely done, as usual!

Linda Merrill said...

good one! I thought the Todd Davis was also a bit Robert Redford-esq as well. Kind of Butch and Sundance.

Christina as Heidi is perfect - and quite the compliment to Christina.

Love Matthew Perry!

Marius said...

Man, you're good at this. I kind of feel bad for Todd. Let's hope he doesn't have Gary Busey's mental problems. LOL