Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What a way to go...

Imagine you are in a restaurant and nature calls. Pretty urgently. You rush to the lavatory only to find...
Would you be able to pee in these??

I'm sure if you had to go bad enough, you could force yourself.

I mean, you're only peeing into an instrument, right?

But who on earth would want to pee in a mouth right after eating?

And could you force yourself to eat at an establishment whose sense of humor extends to peeing in mouths??

And after all of this, imagine going to wash your hands to be greeted by this...

It's nice when people don't take themselves too seriously, but it is possible to take it a bit far.

Now, take this public restroom in Houston. It looks like a stylish reflective structure from the outside. But surprise, surprise...

It has a great view, too. It's a public bathroom built out of 2-way mirrors. Now call me little miss prissy pants if you must, but I don't think I could force myself to go once I got in there.

Could you??

4 comments:

Vic said...

Where did you find these? Funny! And so a commode-ating too!

jinxy said...

Oh honey, I have been places on the web that make me want to sanitize my cache afterwards.

I saw one of these doing an image search on google for something bizarre, and once I found one, it was only a matter of time before I found more and shared them.

The idea behind these toilets intrigued me. I know a lot of men that can't even go with other men in the room, so the idea that they would run into a bathroom with a bursting bladder and face these was an idea I just found comical.

The one in Houston was just unbelieveable. I think I might even have a hard time dropping my drawers while I can see everyone going about their daily business.

Linda Merrill said...

too funny. I wonder if anyone has used the plexi-toilette. With out without others going about their daily "business"

And Ms. Place - a commode-ating! Touché.

Marius said...

Oh honey, I have been places on the web that make me want to sanitize my cache afterwards.

LOL. Jinxy, you crack me up. I could never use the plexi-toilette. I'm such a chicken.