Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday, and this just happens to be my 100th post. I had a pretty good birthday this year. Of course that translates to I got a huge haul of FABULOUS presents! :)
I got probably around 9 new outfits - all fabulous, of course.
A new handbag.
A paraffin bath.
New perfume.
Money.
Mike gave me a GORGEOUS birthstone ring. My birthstone is a peridot so I'm pretty picky when it comes to wearing it. I don't like the faded ones. But here are 2 pictures of the ring. Fabulous is a good word.

I know, I'm spoiled. But it's a condition I'm learning to live with. :)

3 comments:

Marius said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Good for you, Jinxy. Fabulous presents for a fabulous woman. :)

Vic said...

Happy Birthday, Jinxy. And WOW. What a ring! I'll try not to be too jealous.

Linda Merrill said...

Happy Birthday fellow Leo!!! Mine is Thursday. Can I borrow the ring? So pretty!